Royal Black
Wanna Say something.
Nabila Roslee.13 yearsyoung.Petaling Jaya.I'm awesomely retarded.Everybody is perfect in their own way.Skate all night , cheer all day.Proud to be myself Justin Bieber taught me to never say never . Lady Gaga told me I've born this way # Photography is my things ;) kbye♥



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: Nabila Roslee

Write a letter to the person you liked
Selasa, 15 November 2011 | 6:28 PTG | 0 comments
/heyyos prettay/ :face12:.
Person tht i liked ? Ouchh , actually nabila in loves with this dude , AZ ,


Wahaha , nnty wife dia kejar nabila while hold a stick , mwehehe
btw , dia kacak en ? badan bykk body , aww <3
exspecially , time dia berlakon dlm nora elena ! mmg machhoss

Suda lha merepek nhe , angan-angan mat jenin sajaa , chaww~



Old things | New things