Royal Black
Wanna Say something.
Nabila Roslee.13 yearsyoung.Petaling Jaya.I'm awesomely retarded.Everybody is perfect in their own way.Skate all night , cheer all day.Proud to be myself Justin Bieber taught me to never say never . Lady Gaga told me I've born this way # Photography is my things ;) kbye♥



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: Nabila Roslee

testing
Khamis, 23 Jun 2011 | 2:49 PG | 0 comments
assalamualaikum,hello everyone
nmpk ta title ats tuhh tls ape??yaya testing''
so sesaje je lar nabila tls nih,testing la ktekan,LOL
 korang da bace da blog sis mira??ni link dye..---> http://miraaouhhlala.blogspot.com/
rugi shal ta bace,bace info n tutorial ade dlm tuhh,k
btw slh satunye dye ade buad tutorial cm ne na tag??kk,tutorial tuhh khas for me!!wahh sumpahh terharu kak!
sis mira tensh for the tuto,bergune giler,,kkk sygs akq!!





Old things | New things