Royal Black
Wanna Say something.
Nabila Roslee.13 yearsyoung.Petaling Jaya.I'm awesomely retarded.Everybody is perfect in their own way.Skate all night , cheer all day.Proud to be myself Justin Bieber taught me to never say never . Lady Gaga told me I've born this way # Photography is my things ;) kbye♥



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: Nabila Roslee

it's special for u!!!!
Ahad, 10 April 2011 | 2:02 PG | 0 comments
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I’ll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I’ll always love

I’ll be there as soon as I can
But I’m busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my bala...


Old things | New things